Thursday, May 1, 2008

(Late) Wednesday: What's on your shelf? (5/1)

Oops, totally forgot to post this yesterday! Sorry! So what are you all reading and watching this week? I'm...

Reading: A few non-mysteries, actually. But I am reading an out-of-print young adult mystery called The Man in the Woods by Rosemary Wells. Oh, and I just started The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: A Shocking Murder and the Undoing of a Great Victorian Detective, which is about a real murder case that, according to the author, helped shape detective fiction. Here's an extract from the book, by Kate Summerscale.

Watching: I still have that Miss Marple from Netflix that I haven't managed to watch yet. I'm thrilled that Bones is back, and I have Tuesday's Women's Murder Club on the TiVo. Look for reviews of all those sometime this weekend. (I hope. I'm moving, so I won't have as much free time as normal.)

How about you? What's on your shelf?

No comments: